To ensure your experience at City Of Stars Collision Center is a pleasant one during your time with us, we offer the following services to reduce your stress and strain.
The value of your vehicle can decrease if it is dirty and unmaintained. When you return your car, your lease company or a subcontractor will carry out a lease return inspection to assess damage and wear for which you will be charged. Leasing companies also look at small scratches and stone chips when you return the vehicle and may be subject to anÂ extra charge. Our lease return package is highly recommended to help save you any out of pocket costs.
Our highly trained and experienced PDR technicians have the proper dent removal tools so they will not drill holes in your vehicle. PDR is done using the most common method where the dents are pushed out from the underside of the body panel, there no need to repaint the vehicle and original factory paint finish remains the same thus decreasing repair time and cost. Call for detail and limitations.
Good candidates for this process include:
* Smooth, shallow dings, dents, and creases ranging in diameter from dime-sized to basketball-sized
* Dents in plastic bumpers that have no holes, tears, or paint damage and are still fully affixed to the vehicle.
Areas that cannot be repaired using the PDR process include:
* Sharp dings, dents, and creases that have been stretched too deep;
* Areas reinforced with double metal such as the edges of a vehicle’s doors, hood, and trunk;
* Damage on the edge of a body panel;
* Dents with extensive paint damage (cracked or broken paint)
* Metal / Chrome bumpers.
For more than 20 years, Rhino Linings Corporation (“Rhino”) protective lining formulas have been providing maximum protection for millions of consumer pickup-trucks.
Rhino Linings greatly improves traction so your loads won’t slide around and provides durability and protection against abrasion, corrosion, impact, slipping, vibrations and more.